Wine (Windows emulation) project mailing list

Bob Amstadt

Sep 16, 1993, 7:39:12 PM9/16/93
As many of you already know, we are in the process of creating a Windows
emulator. This emulator is similar to Sun's Wabi product, but is being
developed completely independent of them. Many of you are anxious to
hear the latest status of the project. I have created a mailing list
for those of you. To join the list, simply send mail to:

wine-pro...@amscons.com

If your mailing address is not easy to deduce from the mail headers,
then place the following line in the body of the message that you send.

where youraddress@yourmachine should be replaced by your actual mailing
address.
--
Bob Amstadt